Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're back and it's Fall 2009! I wanted to begin blogging again and needed a cute, new fresh look so here it is - hope you like it!! Here are a few pics from our busy, travelling summer! We took a family reunion trip with Shiloh's family up in the mountains in Colorado for a few days. It was beautiful & cool - and we had an awesome time.


We also road tripped up to Canada to visit my family. It was a loooooooooong trip, but we loved it!

Grammy, Papa & Zekey

We went for a hike on my Grandpa's land to show Shiloh & Zeke where he used to make maple syrup.

Lots of swimming!!

My brothers & Zeke

Day trip to Niagara Falls Ontario

Same spot Shiloh & I were engaged Feb 2003

Family Pic (Jordan & Bryan, Mikey & Kayla, Papa & Grammy, Shiloh, Zeke & I)

Back home at the Lincoln Zoo - lots of fun times with Daddy!



Digging for dinosaur bones...



Trip to Naponee Nebraska with friends (our annual trip!) Out on the pond with Val & the kids

Duck-Duck-Goose in the dirt

Shiloh's HUGE 12 lb catfish he caught one night


Zeke's little fish he caught

SO that was just a few pics of the awesome Summer we had. We have been back home and getting into the swing of Fall with church activities (Zeke is now in Rainbows on wed night) and we are starting out new small group (or Connect Group) tonight! We are excited to meet some new people and to be challenged in our walk with God. We have had a rough last couple of weeks with several things including coming down with the dreaded H1N1 flu...but we are on our way to feeling better and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Stay tuned for more posts!!

5 comments:

Reuben said...

This is Latrice, not Reuben. Thanks for sharing! I love your pics!

Mindee said...

You had a busy summer! Love the pictures. Have fun with your Connect Group tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are back blogging! I always enjoy reading your blogs. I never knew you came down with H1N1! I hope your doing ok! Talk to you soon!
Sarah

Kelly said...

YEH!! I am so glad to hear you are back.. You were always on my reading list and now I can look forward to hearing your updates! Sorry to hear about the H1N1 and I hope you guys are all feeling well again... Welcome Back! :)

The Rebelo Family said...

So glad to see you're back! I like being able to keep up with people via blogs and social networks, because I'm so darn horrible at keeping in touch well in person! And of course I'm all for seeing the pics so I can see how Zeke is growing! When you're back up north let us know so we can try to at least have a ladies' night!!

zeke video