Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dress Story


I have to share this super fun thing that happened to me today! My friend Maddie will be getting married in January and she asked me to be a bridesmaid! So fun and i feel super honored to be asked. Maddie is awesome and is taking over leading the youth drama team this year which I'm really excited to pass along to her! Anyways...back to the cool thing...so I'm excited to be in Maddie & Derek's wedding, except $$ has been a little (or lot) tight lately. So i was kind of stressing about paying for a dress. Maddie was looking on craigslist and found a dress from the same store, same color (truffle) and close to my size. So i messaged the girl and she brought the dress by my work today and i tried it on and bought it for about 1/4 of the price of it new!

This was totally a God thing and i love that. He cares about the smallest things in our lives and i'm so thankful that He loves me enough to keep showing me that! Rock on - i will have to post pics of me in the dress after i get it altered.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Great story! Can't wait to see it on you! God is so good!

Cree said...

this is amazing! Praise God!

bekahcubed said...

How exciting!

zeke video