Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Dad's 59th birthday, so this post is all about him! (This picture is from August when we went on the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride in Niagara Falls where we went right up to the falls - it was amazing, my parents tried to go and take me when i was 2 and a threw a fit and wouldn't let them, they never went back until this summer, so this picture is extra special!)

I love my Dad and miss him very much. I love living in Nebraska, but i really miss him... i miss being around to hear his funny jokes, watching baseball playoffs & Survivor with him, going shopping with him (he loves that part!) and sneaking ice cream from Baskin Robins before dinner!! I can always count on a good laugh from my Daddy and he has always encouraged me in everything i do. Most importantly, he loves Jesus and has been praying for me my whole life. Pretty cool, eh?!? I'm glad that we are able to webcam (even though it's not the same) so he can watch Zekey be crazy and so he can see me going crazy with a 3 year old as well - i think he enjoys that! Here are a few pics from this summer:




I love you Dad and hope that you have a awesome night tonight eating Fish & Chips!! Enjoy the quiet because next year we are going to partttttty for your 6-0!!

We love you!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

zeke video