Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

I love Fridays! I might go as far to say they are my favorite day of the week. I consistently always have Fridays off, which i love. Zekey and i usually go to the Lincoln Children's Zoo because we have our annual pass to go there. We were thinking of going this morning and using up our last 2 free train ride tickets we have left, but it is a little chilly this morning. The cold never stops me, but i have to think about my little man since he gets cold a lot faster than me, plus he has had a bad cough yesterday & today so i think we will hibernate indoors today.

We do need to go out and get our turkey for Canadian Thanksgiving (which is on Monday). I hope we can find one! This will be the first year we have done a turkey for Thanksgiving (other than 2006 - when my parents were here for Canadian Thanksgiving and my mom cooked a turkey). I'm excited because i think it is important that Ezekiel celebrates Canadian holidays as well as American ones since half of the people we love most are in Canada! And of course I'm still Canadian too! SO i decided to take Monday off to celebrate and we are also having people over in the evening for pie & dessert.

Well i hope you all enjoy your Friday (especially all the Husker fans after last nights game against Mizzou!) Yeah long week-end, here we come!!

No comments:

zeke video