Thursday, April 11, 2013

we are back!


After two years of no blogging, I would like to return to the blogging world again! A lot has happened in these past 2 years, starting with the extra pair of feet you see in the picture! I will share more about what has been going on as well as what our life looks like now!

I started this blog back in 2006 to share pictures with my Canadian family and stories about our life. That is what I would like to continue doing as well as sharing the journey of secondary infertility that my husband and I were on for 3 1/2 years.

The title of my blog is Today I Choose Joy...I got this from a Max Lucado book and will leave you with why I love this title:

i choose joy...

I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for the moment to pray. Instead of clinching my fist at new challenges, I will face them with joy and courage. I will invite God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God. I will live forgiven. I will forgive so that I may live. Today I will love God and what God loves... i choose joy

No comments:

zeke video