Sunday, April 14, 2013

our newest little addition

Our family has been on quite the journey the past 4 years! For those of you just starting to read my blog you will notice that I posted a lot about Ezekiel when he was a baby through age 3ish and then I found it much harder to blog. I don't really consider myself a writer, I'm more of a talker. But I guess writing in this blog is just talking in print so...here we go!

We have a new little addition to our family who joined us in January. I will call him baby Z on this blog for now. He is the sweetest, chubbiest little love of my life! After 3 and a half years of trying to have another baby and then God answering the cry of my heart, I am savoring every moment with this little man...



He is already 3 months old! Wow...I know people say that having a baby is hard and it is, but I found it much harder the first time through. This time around, I haven't figured out if he is just a super easy baby or if i'm so incredibly thankful that I just can't complain about anything! I have friends and family that have struggled with infertility and secondary infertility and I just never want to take a day for granted. I'm loving every minute with him...





These pics were taken when Z was around 6 weeks old. My wonderful friend Ciana came and took them. One of the best things about having Z almost 7 years apart from big brother E is how much he enjoys him too! He is such a great brother and so very sweet with him as well. I get to enjoy having a wonderful helper with me too! Look how proud he is...


I would like to share throughout this blog my story of this long awaited gift from God and how I navigated it (not so gracefully at times!) and learned that "God is with me and for me even if His face and favor seem hidden" (Beth Moore, study on the Psalms of Ascent)

Much love to you all, Goodnight!

No comments:

zeke video