Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby Z's dedication

Good evening!

I wanted to share a few pictures from Z's dedication this past Sunday, April 21. Z had a great day and I was reminded during worship just how faithful God is in answering prayer. A year ago the hubs and I were on our way to Vegas with no idea how our life would change over the next year. Here is our miracle blessing on his dedication yesterday:

Psalm 127:3 "Children are a heritage from the Lord"







 

 
 
We received the book "Bringing Up Boys" by Dr. James Dobson from our church, which I started reading when E was little, so I'm glad I have my own copy to read anytime I need to now!
 
It is going to be a busy week this week with sports for E and the end of year graduation for Christ's Place Leadership College (CPLC) which I work with! As well as a visit from Auntie Kayla on Friday! Probably won't get a chance to post until next week!

No comments:

zeke video