Tuesday, November 28, 2006

we are moved...

Yes, we are moved!!! I'm still under a pile of boxes trying to find my way out, but thought i would share something from my "mommy dreams" book:

"So much of our success in life, after all, is measured by how well we are able to get through the times that aren't so good--the times when we are too tired, when we are frightened, when we fail. If we are not around to serve as examples for our children, for how to get through those times and emerge victorious, then how will they learn the lesson? Few of us really are 'born' for the job of mothering....It means being willing to confront the worst in ourselves and being brave enough not to run away from it."


"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you. On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings." Psalm 63:2-7

1 comment:

Blind Bob said...

Hi hon, I'm glad you have your pc up and running and am looking forward to lots of webcams. Your mom is still under the weather and doesn't have much of a voice (makes for a quiet evening).
Love ya

zeke video