Monday, November 20, 2006

my little helper...


Today we began packing up more of the house. I finished the bedroom last week, so today we worked on packing up the living room including all the pretty fragile things and the dvd's. Zeke decided to climb in a box as part of helping me out...(hehe just kidding i put him in there!) As you can tell he is leaning to one side as he is still learning to sit up, but he thought i was pretty funny to put him in there. These are the things I do to entertain him (and myself) during the day!
I feel kind of sad packing everything up, but I'm very excited to move into our new house! Hopefully we can get a buyer for our home this week. Tomorrow we will go back to selling our house by owner again.
Well I just got the baby back to sleep again, so i think i had better keep packing! Hope you all have a great day...i would like to hear some comments to know if people are reading my blog!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a cutie! hope your old house sells soon too JL!!

love you,

Leanne

Anonymous said...

oh my oh my he is growing!!!

so much luck with selling your house, we are praying for it :) Have fun packing!
Lots of love,
Jord

Kelly said...

what an adorable little helper!

zeke video