Friday, November 24, 2006

our new home...


living room

kitchen


hallway


Ezekiel's room


bathroom (pink!)


Our bedroom



Our closets!


deck


deck

Here are the pics of our house. I'ms till learning how to use this blogger thing so hopefully the pics turn out ok on here! I wanted my parents to see the finished product before we move all our stuff in!! Well if i don't write a post for a couple of days, it is b/c our internet is not hooked up yet! Next time i write will be in the new house!! Blessings to you all!! Love, S, J & E :)







4 comments:

jamie said...

oh wow!! I love your new home!!! I can't believe the bathroom is pink.. did you guys do the painting?

Janalynn said...

hey jamie..yeah we did the painting ourselves (well mostly shiloh's mom!!) but yes the bathroom came out a little pinkier than we had expected, but we sponged over it to make it lighter, once you are in their it's not too bad!! Glad you like it, come visit us!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh I love the pink!!! It's so JL :)

Next we're in Nebraska....

Leanne

Anonymous said...

forgive me,I meant,

Next TIME we're in Nebraska....

zeke video