Monday, November 13, 2006

we are here


Well here is my first post! I finally decided to start blogging since it seems like a great way to keep in contact with our friends around the world! It will also be great to start posting pictures of Ezekiel as he changes and grows (which is pretty much much everyday!)


Today I choose joy... i choose this title because i love the beginning of the Max Lucado devotional that lists the fruits of the spirit and shows examples of how to live that out everyday..here are a few:


i choose joy...

I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for the moment to pray. Instead of clinching my fist at new challenges, I will face them with joy and courage. I will invite God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God. I will live forgiven. I will forgive so that I may live. Today I will love God and what God loves... i choose joy


We love you all and look forward to sharing about our life...stay tuned...


3 comments:

Blind Bob said...

Great to see that you are starting this. I am looking forward to reading it. btw, based on the look in his eyes, what kind of music was he listening to???

Janalynn said...

Hey Dad.. he was actually listening & watching a strongbad video. They aren't that funny to me, but all the youth (and Shiloh) love them!

Anonymous said...

Yay Janalynn!!
Can't wait to see more of your life in Nebraska, How exciting to be moving soon, into a new house!! I hope you enjoy blogging...I'll be checking in often to see how lil' Zeke is :)

Love Leanne

zeke video