Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my little friend...anna


Today my friend Anna Mollo came over to play. She is only 2 weeks older than me. She has learned to sit up on her own already so I have lots to learn from her!! We had fun playing with my toys and I am learning to share. Our moms chatted about what it's like to be stay-at-home moms and how nice it is to have another adult to talk to during the day! Miss Chris also brought over lunch for Mommy..such a nice treat!
Well I'm off for my nap as i'm getting crappy and need to get rested up for my big night at Rock Solid (youth group). Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Also, Happy 27th Birthday to my cousin Sarah! We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I am laughing out loud!!! did you mean Zeke was feeling crappy or crabby? lol I can't stop laughing...Oh JL..thanks for the serious guffaw!! Maybe you did mean crappy and then ...it's not really funny, on my part, at all. I just can't picture little Ezekiels internal dialogue saying 'I'm feeling crappy'...lol...

Love Leanne

Anonymous said...

Oohhh wait it's I'm GETTING crappy...that's even funnier..ahhhh I can't stop...I'm sorry.

Janalynn said...

ahhhh yes i DID mean crabby, but crappy works too as i said he has just started solids!! mmmmmmmmm

jamie said...

Janalynn! Welcome to the blogger world... I love this new pic of Zeke!! He's adorable. Good to see you guys ;)

Chastity said...

Hello! It is so nice to see you on Blogger. I was so happy to see the new pictures. Keep them coming!!! I miss you guys and America.

Love
Chastity

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I am really enjoying your blog!

Love you!

Sarah

zeke video