Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year everyone! Wow...2013 was the fastest year of my life! We all had a wonderful Christmas and rang in the new year at Make Believe Midnight which was so fun with the boys. Here are a few pictures:

My little reindeer who is almost one!

Christmas family photo

My Z boys
 
Ringing in the New Year

with lots of glow sticks!
 
Daddy & baby Z dancing the night away!
 

Happy New Year!!

 

2013 was the year of our little miracle baby Zachariah. I'm reminded today that his name means "God has remembered". Thankful to God for a wonderful year with my family and wishing you all a joyous New Year!

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments:

zeke video