Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Z's 1st Birthday

SO my little man turned ONE this month! It is so hard to believe. This has by far been the fastest year of my life. On his actual birthday Daddy was out of town on work so we just hung out during the day:

Z's 1st birthday
 
And then I took the boys to Culvers for dinner in the evening. Once Daddy returned, we had a party with family over at our house. The boys enjoyed playing with the balloons while Mommy enjoyed decorating!

Brothers


Balloons!
 
 
It was an "Animal" themed birthday

Grandma M made this AMAZING elephant birthday cake!

Z having his dinner with his party hat on
 

We had BBQ pulled pork, salad, orange jello, chips & dip and pop
(well no pop for the birthday boy!)

 
He had his Chargers jersey on as the Chargers were playing in the playoffs during his party

Presents time!



 


 
 
 


My little Rockin' Rider sure does love his pony!

Cake time!! These are always my favorite pics!

He dug right in!


 
 

And loved getting messy!

 
Even got his feet in there! 
 
 
Clean up time!

A few of our party guests!
 
It was such a fun day! I love celebrating his little life and the amazing miracle he is! What a wonderful 1st year of life we have had with this little guy. We cannot imagine our lives with out him. Just today I was thinking again about a time during my infertility and I was so sure there was suppose to be another child in our family. Every day I look at him I'm reminded of God's faithfulness to me! Z-man your life has brought us so much joy and we love you to the moon and back!

Love you Nene, from Mommy, Daddy and Zekey

1 comment:

Rockin' Rider said...

Hello! We love the picture of your little Rockin' Rider and wanted to see if we could share it on our Facebook page! Thanks for posting this great photo!

zeke video