Monday, March 26, 2007

a note from zeke...

Hello Friends & Family! Hope you enjoyed my video of me playing piano. It is still attached at the bottom of the posts. Here are some new pics of us:

wearing my boston hat after my nap (i kicked my pants off, i was so excited!)
daddy after a long day at work
me & my sippy cup

after my tubby
We are going to be kinda busy this next week as we are finishing the room in the basement, so i thought i would let everyone know. Hopefully you can enjoy these pics until mommy posts again. We have also been sick, pray that we get better soon. Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather! i can't wait to go on my first bike ride with mommy & daddy (i heard they are buying me a bike trailer to ride along with them...shhh don't tell them i know!)
Until next time...

2 comments:

j. oates said...

hey guys..i miss you two. your family looks beautiful. you look as if you are loving being parents..me and mike are absolutely loving it!!!

MaryHuffman said...

It's fun being parents aye. You sure look happy. Thanks for your comment on my blog and yes lets skype sometime.
Happy Birthday Ezekiel for the 4th May. Thought I best do this now.
Bye for now you guys. Lots of love...

zeke video