Monday, March 12, 2007

ezekiel's 2nd swing...

Well tonight Ezekiel and i ventured out to the find another park near us.
I say this is his 2nd swing b/c we went for a walk yesterday with Grandma & Grandpa Menter, Ariann, Mike and Tina and of course Daddy too!! We walked and walked and WALKED and found a park with lots of fun stuff, but we forgot our camera, so tonight Ezekiel and i walked to a closer park and i remembered my camera this time. He had much more of a reaction tonight he was laughing and smiling..so GREAT!
We couldn't stay too long b/c it was getting late, but i thought i'd share some pics. I wish i could put some video on here, does anyone know how?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JL,

If you load it onto You Tube you can then paste the URL into a link on your blog... it's www.youtube.com

I'd love to see some video of Mr. Cutie!

Leanne

Janalynn said...

Thanks Leanne! I'll try it out!

zeke video