Wednesday, March 14, 2007

new puppy...

Auntie Ariann & Uncle Mike got a new puppy on saturday! Yippe, i have another furry friend to play with!

just came home
my new little friend...

he's so fuzzy...

we can play on the floor together!

I think his name is going to be Bubba (short for Bubbagonouish??) He is learning to be house trained right now and Tina (their other doggie) is showing him how things work around the house. SO fun! I'm learning to pet him nicely and not pull his ears too hard. He is so funny, he tried to eat my sock..silly puppy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! what kind is he??

Janalynn said...

Leanne..i'm sorry i forget what kind he is...some type of part husky maybe??

That Squirrel said...

That photo of Zeke and the dog on the chair is adorable! Your blog title and sub-title caught my eye. It's one of my favourite verses. Nice blog.

zeke video