Monday, June 3, 2013

June is here!

Wow! It is hard to believe that school is done for the year and summer break is here already! I feel like the time is flying by so quickly these days. I must just be so busy with my darling boys! Today we went to Mahoney State Park to enjoy the weather and Z got his first ride in a swing which was very exciting! He was very smiley and enjoyed it very much! Uncle Jamin is here visiting from San Diego so we are enjoying our time with him too. Ezekiel will be at Zoo Camp this week for half days so that should be pretty fun for him. We have a summer bucket list that we are working through, so that will be fun to share on here. Here are a few pictures from our summer so far:


swimming with Daddy

My Mother's Day gift!!

Lost front tooth

Lots of rolling

and smiling!

a red ribbon in Track

more swimming

and playing at the children's museum


Uncle Jamin's first time chillin' with Z

at Mahoney today

loves his little brother

happy boy in the swing!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I'm cleaning in the livingroom today and found a folded up note. When I opened it this is what it said... Dear Zachariah, I love you so much. You are the best person in the world. Love, Ezekiel. I guess Zekey wrote this when you were here in March. So cute!

zeke video