Friday, December 4, 2009

jingle bell craft

So here is my cute little craft that Zeke & I made today:

My friend Erin's blog gave me the idea and she saw Pottery Barn do something similar and charge a whole lotta $$ for it. I got these bells at the dollar store and used a vase i already had. The bells came with 16 in a pack and i bought 2. So I'm trying to decide if I should fill the vase up farther or get some red ones and switch out the blue. Your thoughts?

I have much more red/green decor for Christmas, but blue is kinda fun, plus it does match my winter craft from 2 years ago (my beautiful signs that took soooooo long to make!) Also I could leave it up come January as well.

Just thought i would share what Zekey & I did this morning as he helped me take apart the bells. I am making chex mix in the oven at the moment while Zeke naps. Tonight we are going to see "Behold the Lamb" at Lincoln Berean church. We are bringing Zeke with us (but didn't buy a seat for him) so hopefully all goes well. We are at the very top of the balcony so I'm not too worried, plus I will bring snacks. That is how you keep Menter men/boys happy...just don't forget the snacks :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute cute! I do like the blue with that sign but you could always add red for Christmas and then change it out!

Sarah Auger said...

I think you should fill up the vase with the bells!! It all looks really great JL!

Casandra said...

I'd say put a few more bells in the vase. Very cute! =)
And I had to laugh at your comment about the Menter boys/men and their snacks! :)

Mindee said...

I vote for blue. I like Blue Christmas. :)

zeke video