Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a few of my favorite christmas things...

Happy Snow day! This is the best time of year! Some of my favorites at Christmas time are: going to church Christmas Eve, celebrating Jesus' birthday, spending time with family and lots of SNOW! Here are a few pics from around the house that are also my favorite...

Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament from 1979 (mine!)

Zeke eating 7 layer jello (this one is for Grammy!)

Putting up the Christmas tree and other decor

Some fav ornaments...

S'mores (I have a different one for each year Shiloh & I have been married)

My Dad's ornament that he had on his tree growing up

Our Tree

These 2 are also my favorite!!

Zekey & I had a great day today playing out in the snow, decorating his gingerbread house (mostly just him eating candy!) and reading stories. Tonight we are going to watch Charlie Brown's Christmas and make enchilada's...mmmm

Probably another snow day tomorrow...hope we save some snow for Christmas!

No comments:

zeke video