Thursday, February 15, 2007

ode to my love...

Four years ago today, Shiloh & I went to Niagara Falls for a romantic afternoon. We went out for lunch and then for a chilly walk along the falls. This is where Shiloh proposed to me!! And i said "YES!" (obviously). Here are a few pics of my love...it has been a wonderful journey my husband my best friend...


He has a heart for missions (and worshiping God) ...
He is a hard worker...
a gentle and patient daddy...

and of course a crazy funny dancer...(crunk new years partttty)
I love you babe...you encourage me when i'm down and make me smile. you are an amazing father and leader in our home. You love & respect me. You are the most peaceful man I know. I love & appreciate you everyday. To many more years....love you monkey :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear daughter-in-law! Have been reading your blogs. I have one very blessed son and one very blessed grandson. They have you. Mom M.

Janalynn said...

Thanks Mom Menter!! You are loved as well!

zeke video