Friday, November 13, 2009

elastic bands at the children's museum...

Hello all!!

Well i finished my 2nd round of anitbiotics yesterday so i hope i am strep throat free!! Here are some fun pics of Zeke at the children's museum a few weeks ago... i love how creative he is (well i helped him a bit!)





Zekey can't wait to put up the Christmas Tree. I told him we have to wait until after Thanksgiving. We may do the outdoor lights this week-end while it isn't too cold.

Last week-end Shiloh & I went to the Fall Youth Convention in Bellevue Nebraska with our youth group (Zeke got to stay overnight with Grandma!). It was awesome and a much needed time after being so sick recently. I was talking with the girls in my room at the end of the night, and it is just so amazing to hear how God is working in their lives - i love it! This has been my 10th youth convention with Rock Solid (they have them in the fall & spring) since living in the States. They are VERY loud, but all problems are solved by earplugs. I don't care that i look like a dork!
This week-end we have some Youth Leadership Training on Saturday morning and we have a delcious dinner at Misty's tonight with the rest of the Youth Team. Should be a fun night. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

The Rebelo Family said...

That's a really cool activity - the elastic band one!

Janalynn said...

I know...he could have played there for hours!!

zeke video