Thursday, January 18, 2007

our canadian christmas & new years

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our trip to Ontario...starting with Ezekiel crawling like a monkey towards Grandma for his bath!

Grandpa & his peanut


Kalya, Mike & Zeke

Bryan & Jordan

Zekey in his favorite toy


"Crunk Dance Party - New Years Eve.... all i can say is ... wow


My girls that love my bros

Happy New Year 2007!


Ringing in the New Year with my love


Zekey in Mikey's old tux sleeper


Mommy & Zeke had a wonderful & relaxing time


My friends & their families & new babies!!


Kimmy & me



more cousins..Natalie & new baby Isaiah & Sarah (at her house!)


Ezekiel learned to crawl on January 4th, 2007!


That's it for now, hope you enjoyed the pics. There were so many more and we had a wonderful time. Thanks Mom & Dad ...we'll see you in April!


No comments:

zeke video