Saturday, December 9, 2006

splish splash...i was taking a bath...


Hello everyone...this is me in my bath tub! As you can see i'm very modest with my legs crossed!! I really enjoy my tubby because i can kick my legs as hard as i can and splash water EVERYWHERE!! Since my legs are so active Mommy & Daddy now put my tubby in their big tub so i can splish splash as much as my heart desires! My favorite toys in the bath are the ring attached to the side, my octy (octopus), my toes, and this other thing that i'm looking at in the 2nd picture! What IS that thing!!!
The best part about getting all clean is that i smell soooooooo good after and everyone wants to cuddle me even more, but i just get sooooo tired and want to sleep through the whole night. Well, time for bed, hope you all had your saturday night tubby before church!
Love you! Zekester

No comments:

zeke video